The gates will be open for entry to the facility at 7:30 am with the first group taking the track at 8:30 am. The last session will take the track around 4:00 pm.
The cost is $25 per session and can be made by cash, check (made payable to Danville, VA Salvation Army), credit card or by a donation of toys or non-perishable food items valued at $25. The session will last 15 to 20 minutes.
- The Pagoda Grill will be open at 8:00 am so join us for breakfast!
- Hot Laps will be provided for an additional fee.
- F&S Enterprises will provide one FREE 5×7 photo of your car on the track.
- Santa is scheduled to make an appearance.
- Petty’s Garage is scheduled to be onsite for the event.
- Hot lap rides available for $15.
More details to follow!