The VIPER Engine and Drivetrain lab is located in the Main Paddock at VIR and is open Tuesday-Saturday. The facility is focused around providing services racers need at reasonable prices. We specialize in sports racers and open wheel race cars. The VIPER lab also provides hands-on experience and instruction for the Motorsports program of Old Dominion University. Senior level Motorsports Engineering programs are taught from the facility giving ODU a unique platform for real-world Motorsports education.
- Arrive and drive – VIR and everywhere
- Engine tuning
- Race car rental (Formula Mazda) with integrated video and data
- Data acquisition and driver coaching
VIPER participates at the professional level in IMSA, at the club level with SCCA and at VIR Club and track day events.
- IMSA Lites, SCCA Sports Racers (Stohr, West)
- Formula Mazda, FS and others
- We can support Ariel Atoms for SRA events and provide advanced tuning and set up
- We specialize in setting the car up around the driver
For info call 919-349-7510 or email email@example.com