● Needs to be able to work multiple weekends throughout the season.
● The weekday schedule consists of a 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM during the grass mowing months and from 7:00 AM – 3:30 in the offseason.
● The ability to work directly with the Track Maintenance Manager to ensure properly maintained and operational driving surfaces and hosting property.
● This job is labor-intensive with heavy lifting, prolonged times in the elements and, working with heavy equipment in a fast-paced environment.
● Track Maintenance:
* Daily maintenance of the track and all safety barriers, catch fence, and run-off areas are prepared for each event.
* Daily maintenance of the track paddocks to make sure they are presentable for participant use.
● Grounds Maintenance:
*Routine maintenance of the grounds, spectator fencing, and facility grounds keeping them presentable and properly maintained for all VIR visitors.
*Trash collection on a regular basis of the grounds.
*Grass mowing, leaf raking, tree dressing with the operation of machines to perform these tasks.
● Track Response:
Equipment operation and or hands-on labor in the event of setting tire barriers and or vehicle extraction.
The items listed above are the priority but do not exclude you from being a VIR World ambassador at all times and offering assistance to all VIR programs/employees when they are in need.