During the month of August, VIR hosts the K&N Pro Series East Biscuitville 125 and the Tudor United SportsCar Challenge Oak Tree Grand Prix. The entire facility will be open for camping for both of these events. I would like to make everyone aware of the following policies concerning camping on VIR during these events.
- There will be no tent camping permitted in the Turn 17 “Hog Pen” area, unless a reserved space along the fence has been rented.
- Vehicles are not permitted inside of the roped off general camping area along the Bridge Straight between turns 6 and 7 on the inside of the track.
- RV spots #1-8 in the South Paddock no longer have any type of hook up and are not primitive spaces, though they are on pavement.
- EZ UPs or tents are not permitted within 50 feet of any fence or in front of any hospitality viewing area/tent (Turns4-6).
- General Camping is permitted in the field on the right just before the bridge, Patriot Woods, Family camping area (Except for designated reserved camping areas along the fence), South Paddock (Turn 12 area) and the bridge straight (Turns 6-7 inside the track).
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 434-822-7700 ext. 400 or email email@example.com.