VIRginia International Raceway is proud to support our local communities and give back to nonprofits. Due to the volume of donation requests we receive, the VIR donations committee adheres to the following guidelines when reviewing requests.
- The original request must be submitted to VIR on the organization’s letterhead, along with a completed donation request form.
- In the case of an event, the request must be submitted no later than 60 business days prior to the event.
- The requested donation must be going to a nonprofit organization or charity with a registered Federal Tax Identification Number and the non-profit 501(c)(3) number.
- In the case of an event, it must have an expected attendance of at least 100 people.
- VIR must be included in any promotion or advertising for the event and all images and copy must be approved by VIR in advance.
- VIR will donate a maximum of two items per request.
VIR understands the importance of each and every donation request. Requests are considered carefully by the donations committee. While we strive to help as many nonprofits as possible, we unfortunately are unable to honor all requests that we receive.
VIR does not accept donation requests in person, over the phone, by email or fax. All requests must include the completed donation request form and be mailed to:
VIRginia International Raceway
1245 Pine Tree Road
Alton, VA 24520
Direct any questions to Crista Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org