VIRginia International Raceway is proud to give back to our local communities. We are active in the community with different projects and strive to support non-profit groups. We receive requests daily and it is not possible for us to support every group.
Due to the volume of requests received, the Donations Committee will adhere to all the following guidelines when reviewing Donation Requests received by VIRginia International Raceway:
- The original request must be submitted to the VIR office on your organizations letterhead, along with a completed Donation Request Form, and must be submitted no later than 90 days prior to your event.
- The requested proceeds must be going to a non-profit organization or charity with a registered Federal Tax Identification Number.
- The event must be attended by at least 100 people.
- VIRginia International Raceway must receive promotion in any advertising done for the event and all ad copy must be submitted to VIR for advance approval.
- We have a maximum of two items donated per request.
All request are reviewed by our Donations Committee and we understand the importance of each and every donation request. Please understand that while we strive to help each organization, we cannot honor all the requests that we receive. We work very hard to review each request individually and are happy to be able to support a variety of regional organizations.
All requests must be mailed to VIRginia International Raceway at the address below. Request can NOT be accepted in person, over the phone, by email or by fax. If you do have questions about our donation policy or have difficulties downloading our Donation Request Form, you may contact Sheila Richardson at (434) 822-7700 ext. 127
Download the Donation Request Form, complete the form and include the documents require, them mail your donation request package to the following address:
VIRginia International Raceway
1245 Pine Tree Road
Alton, VA 24520