Our purpose is to positively impact others, and that remains our top priority during the cold and flu season and with the recent Coronavirus outbreak. The health and wellness of our members and associates are always our top priority.
Given the concern with Coronavirus, here is what we are doing to ensure the safety of our members, guests, and associates:
- We are following all CDC Recommendations (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html)
- Sanitation Stations have been placed at all entrances/exits.
- Servers and front of the house associates are being more vigilant in cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and tables in the Dining Room.
- Housekeeping associates have been directed to focus on all touch surfaces with more frequent cleaning to include handrails, doorknobs, furniture, and others.
- Kitchen associates are adding extra safeguards to the ServSafe protocols in their daily routine.
- All associates are reminded of the Safety Standards during the Daily Huddle and discuss the areas of cleaning and sanitation.
Here is how we plan to conduct business during this outbreak:
- We will continue to offer To-Go meals. Please contact the Wendy Adams at 434-822-3103 or Anna Obst434-822-7719 to place your order.
- Operations will go on as scheduled. You and your guests are encouraged to stay home if you exhibit any sign of illness or have been in contact with someone who is sick in the last 14 days. We reserve the right to change or cancel our hours of operation and will contact you directly if your reservation is affected.
- Private events will go on as scheduled. Guest counts and menus can be changed up to 10 daysbefore the event to allow hosts to adjust to the circumstances.
We also encourage our associates to stay home and see a doctor if or when they feel unwell. We provide our associates with a range of benefits from sick days, to health insurance, discounts on pharmacies and groceries, and short-term disability for those that need a longer convalescence period. Associates are encouraged to speak to their manager and the human resources department to help during a time of need.
At the center of our business, our purpose continues to be to positively impact others – members, guests, clients, and associates. Your confidence in us inspires us to deliver the safe food and beverage experience you’ve always known. We’d never take our guests for granted and look forward to welcoming you soon.